Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dolores Marie Signorelli Williams, BHS 1954

Dolores Marie Signorelli Williams, BHS 1954
October 26, 1935 - March 10, 1997


Dolores Marie was born the first child of Josephione and Michael Signorelli. She attended Burbank High School and was one cool dame. She met Thomas Rizza and they married. Together they had four children, AnnMarie Rizza, Charles Rizza, Thomas Rizza and Michael Rizza. Dolores and Tom divorced and she later met and married Alan Williams. They didn't have children. Dolores had a love for her children and grandchildren. She was an amazing woman with a great sense of humor. Dolores passed away on March 10, 1997.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda, I love what you've done creating memorials. I would love to point out that Dolores Marie Signorelli (later Rizza and Williams) was my Aunt. She was my Mom (Janet Ann Signorelli's sister, class of 1957).

    Can you fix some errors on this? It would be great. Dolores is spelled incorrectly, and I would love to provide a picture of her if possible. Her fathers name was spelled Michael. I hope this information helps! Thank you for remembering my wonderful Aunt Dee. I have some pictures of her in her younger years at BHS. I would love a senior picture, but I don't know (or think) of one that may exist.

    ReplyDelete