Thursday, July 5, 2012

Walter Les Fields, BHS 1967

Walter Les Fields, BHS 1967

1949-2012

I received word of the passing of my fellow classmate, Walter Fields.

His sister, Sue (Fields) Templeton BHS '65, emailed a fellow classmate of mine saying that her brother Walter passed away on his 63rd Birthday, June 29th, 2012 from a brain tumor. Walter was born on June 29, 1949 in Los Angeles, California. Our last address for him was in Littlerock, California.


My prayers go out to the Fields Family.

1 comment:

  1. Walter and I went to Benjamin Franklin Elementary School were Robert Lundigan Park is now. I lived on Avon St. where the Marriott is now. Walter lived on Thorton the first house East of Ontario. I heard much latter he had learned Vietnamese to supervise Vietnamese people- but I am not sure if that actually happened. Someone just voiced it to me. Walter always seemed like a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete