Thursday, September 11, 2014

LaMoine K. Peck, BHS 1971

Tribune, The (San Luis Obispo, CA) - Thursday, January 10, 2002 Deceased Name: LaMoine Peck LaMoine K. Peck, 49, of Paso Robles died Friday, Jan. 4, 2002, at a Templeton hospital. A memorial service will be held at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Second Baptist Church of Paso Robles. Mr. Peck was born Jan. 1, 1953, in Glendale. He enjoyed being outdoors and was an avid fisherman, football fan and member of the San Lucia Gun Club. He attended the Second Baptist Church in Paso Robles and had celebrated 25 years of marriage to his wife, Jackie. Mr. Peck is survived by his wife, Jackie Peck of Paso Robles; daughter Jennifer Christensen and husband Michael of North Hollywood; sister Nyla Cardenas of Paso Robles; nephew Paul Cardenas of San Jose; niece Adena Masterton of Long Beach; and numerous cousins. He was preceded in death by his parents, Kenneth and Leora Peck, and a sister, Beverly Masterton Brockway. Memorial donations may be made to the Second Baptist Church of Paso Robles. Arrangements are under the direction of Kuehl-Nicolay Funeral Home of Paso Robles.

3 comments:

  1. I knew the Peck kids when I grew up in Porter, MN. Beverly was my age and Nyla was he age of my sister, Rhonda Goslar. Sorry to here of Lamoine's passing and of Beverly's. We had fun at their Grandmother's (Amy Nomeland) near Porter. Would love to hear from Nyla. My sympathy to all of you LaNetta(Goslar) VanDale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamoine peck molested me when I was a child. It has scarred my life, and I will never forget what he did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamoine peck was a monster.

    ReplyDelete