
Andrew Avazian, BHS 1991
It is with great sadness to report the sudden death of Andrew Avazian who passed away in his sleep on September 6, 2016 due to Cause A - HYPERTROPHIC HEART DISEASE.
He graduated from Burbank High School with the class of 1991. He was a big Oakland Raiders fan.
He wants to be buried next to his mother and the family is trying to raise the money. They have set up a Go Fund Me page for his funeral expenses. No other details at this time.



Old Friend
ReplyDeleteAndrew was one of my best childhood buds that I talk about with my kids. He was the coolest friend and I hope if his kids read this they know that he will have a candle lit in his name from Atlanta Georgia...RIP.
Andrew was my best friend. I worked with him in Caltrans for 8 years. He made me laugh every single day. He was a great father to his kids. I miss my friend.
ReplyDeleteAndrew was my best friend. He made me laugh my ass off at work everyday. I miss my friend
ReplyDeleteHow did he pass?
ReplyDeleteAndrew was my childhood friend he was my neighbor for many years. Miss you Lurch see you on the other side.
ReplyDelete