Thursday, September 7, 2017

Harwood Vinson Grice, Jr., BHS 1961

Harwood Vinson Grice, Jr., BHS 1961
February 8, 1943 - April 10, 1993

Burbank Leader, Wednesday, May 12, 1993

H. Vinson Grice, Jr., 51, died April 10, 1993 at Westlake Medical Center. Mr. Grice was a 17-year resident of Westlake Village and was a 1961 graduate of Burbank High School. He was the owner of Grice and Leffingwell Certified Public Accountants in Westlake Village for 12 years.

Mr. Grice is survived by his mother Tom Ed Grice; his father, H. Vinson Grice, Sr.; and a brother, Ed Grice.

A memorial service will be held at 2p.m. on Saturday, May 22, at the Mausoleum of Christian Heritage, Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Covina Hills, California in the Columbarium of Immortality.



1 comment:

  1. He was a friend to my neighbor, Cinnie McCleery because her boyfriend, Jim Borger, was his best friend. I dated Vince briefly (I was BHS '63) and he taught me to ski when I was a freshman in college. What a great guy - too bad he passed away so young - I imagine he is still greatly missed. May his memory be a blessing to his family.

    ReplyDelete