Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Duane Sorensen, BHS 1971

From his daughter who created a GoFundMe page for her father.

As many of you may already know, we have suffered a huge loss last week. My father, Duane Sorensen, a beloved son, father, brother, husband, and so much more, passed away on Saturday, September 30, 2017 of a heart attack. He will be greatly missed by his family and many friends. As many of you know, my father was a good man with a great sense of humor. Even as our opinions differed as I got older, I truly loved and appreciated his strong opinions, his art for conversation, and his constant fatherly need to teach me things about life.

As some of you may know, my father passed away in Northern California, so I’ve created this GoFundMe page to help me bring him home to Burbank and have a memorial so that his friends and family can be together to grieve and celebrate his life. Memorial service information will be posted soon.

Any help you can give is appreciated so much, and even if you are unable to make a donation, please know that providing support and love for my father and family is appreciated as well.


Note: Duane attended Thomas Jefferson Grade School, John Muir Junior High and graduated from Burbank High School with the Class of 1971.

UPATE: I just wanted to post the memorial information for my father Duane Sorensen. Services will be from 5pm - 6pm Friday October 20th@ Valhalla Memorial Park Cemetery in Burbank. Please forward to anyone you think may be interested in attending. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment