Thursday, July 5, 2018

Mary Mozelle Dugger Bernier, BHS 1964

She had battled cancer. Mary worked at AT&T for over 50 years.
She was loved by her family and by all who knew her.
She was a graduate of the Burbank High School Class of '64.
Such a sweet person...
You will be missed, Mary. God Bless You and your Family.

OBITUARY
Mary Mozelle Bernier
JANUARY 14, 1947 – JULY 7, 2017
A memorial service will be schedule at a future time, this tribute page will be updated with that information. Thank you for all your heart felt love and support during this time.
Arrangements under the direction of Valley Funeral Home, Burbank, CA.

Memories left for Mary:

Blizard W.
July 28, 2017

Mary showed us the true essence of loving ur neighbor when she was always there to lend a helping hand. (Mt. 22:39). My prayers are with your family the our Almighty Heavenly Father of tender mercies grant the strength and comfort you need during these difficult moments.

Dorothy Cirigliano
July 28, 2017

Mary was and is the BEST! I am sure she has already found her place in heaven...helping, teaching, and getting things done, always using humor to help the medicine go down! :o) She was an amazing women, who shared and helped with every ounce of energy she had, and then some more! I will miss her so much! Thank you Mary for all that you did everyday of your life! God Bless You! Dorothy

Laurie Miller
July 27, 2017

Mary has been such an influence for so many at Pacific Bell/SBC/AT&T. I met her over 20 years ago, asking for her help on an electronics inventory project during the first time PB pursued video delivery. We have worked together on many endeavors since. She possessed utmost integrity (tho knew how to bend the rules safely) and passion for getting things done no nonsense. She had extraordinary customer focus and could always just figure out how make things work - smart woman! She always had time for you and was ready to collaborate on anything. I think many of Mary's AT&T colleagues were unaware of her illness, so we're still processing the shock and deep sadness. Just reinforces her selflessness and love for others, but we are so sorry we weren't there for her, as she was always for us. But I do know there will be many times ahead when her name will be recalled in some circumstance to remind us how we should act and be. Miss you and love you, Mary. Deepest sympathies to the Bernier and extended family and friends.

Robert Knight
July 27, 2017

Throughout our lives, we are often touched by people who, inspire us, encourage us, challenge us and help us to becoke the best person we can be. Mary did all of that for many of us. Though she may be physically gone, her presense will remain with us forever.

Liz Wood
July 23, 2017

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Mary was a generous person and an outstanding manager. She was my customer first, but we became friends. Mary was very philanthropic, supporting many different organizations. We have lost a wonderful person. My heart goes out to John and the extended Bernier family.

Angela Jackson
July 18, 2017

My condolences to the Bernier family, I was saddened to hear about Mary. I never had the pleasure to actually meet her, I work in the dispatch dept. in Dallas, TX. I did however have many conversations on the phone with her when I had to call her, she always had me laughing before our conversations ended. It was a pleasure knowing her and she will be greatly missed. I will keep the family in my prayers.

Brian Hamel
July 18, 2017

Mary was always generous with her knowledge, willingly sharing it with me any time I ever asked. I enjoyed speaking with her at the Andrita Street Garage whenever I saw her. She was a straight talker, willing to help, and will be missed very much. My heartfelt thoughts with her family.

Stephen Berkley
July 17, 2017

I first met Mary in the '80s, when she became our group's 2nd Level. I remember that bubbly personality and her asking if I would represent non-management on a District-wide project. It was the start of major leadership development for me. Years later she would be instrumental in my career again, as I was promoted to be her counterpart in the Orange/Riverside C&E, managing the DSEE group. The new supervisor I was, she committed to me and my group's success by spending time with me and sharing information. I will never forget. Mary, you are the epitome of what our company represents and will never be forgotten. May you rest in peace.


Karen Wilson
July 17, 2017

Mary Bernier was an ICON. I worked with her the last 20+ years of my career. She was always inclusive. I particularly remember her having access to the Governor's Women's Conference in Long Beach and making sure that many of us engineers were able to attend. She could make equipment appear as if by magic when there was a "hot Job"! Mary was a wealth of knowledge, and was always willing to go the extra mile. Sincere condolences to her family and friends.
May she rest in peace.

Karen Wilson

Betty Baummer
July 16, 2017

I am sadden by the news of Mary's passing. I hadn't heard that she was ill. My heart and prayers go to her family.





No comments:

Post a Comment