Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Charles "Chuck" McCalmont, BHS 1951

Charles "Chuck" McCalmont, BHS 1951

(1933-2013)

Chuck McCalmont, Sr. ... Retired IRS Special Agent Chuck McCalmont, Sr. passed away on May 17, 2013 in Temecula, CA, from complications due to a bacterial infection. He was 80 years old.

He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. Chuck Sr. became a Revenue Agent in 1961 and a Special Agent in 1965 with what was then Intelligence Division. He worked in the Los Angeles, Atlanta, Macon and National Offices. He retired from the Los Angeles Field Office in 1988. Respecting his wishes, there will not be any public services.

Chuck McCalmont, Sr. is survived by his wife, Toni, and two sons--Chuck McCalmont (Los Angeles Field Office Special Agent) and Bob (Riverside County Sheriff's Department Deputy). Condolences may be sent to:

Toni McCalmont
43924 Alencon Court
Temecula, CA 92592


1 comment:

  1. Toni McCalmont got in touch with me after realising that I had been married to one of the sons of one of her favorite first cousins, John Quincy Adams. She was also close to his older sister, Virginia Adams Thorne. She was Aunt Gin to my ex husband, Don Adams, my sons and me. She had lost track of her Dad's side of her family a long time ago. We thought it was such a coincidence that we all lived in Burbank, Aunt Gin and her family were in Temple City and never knew it. "Bud" ( That's what the family has always called my Dad in Law ) passed away not long before Toni found me. Aunt Gin had passed away a few years before that. Bud and Gin were the cousins she was closest in age to and the part of the family that she felt closest to and enjoyed being with the most. There were a lot of cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Another coincidence is that Aunt Gin's son and his family ended up settling where Donnie, my sons and I landed.....The San Luis Obispo area. I was so sad to hear about her husbands passing. I have reached out to Dad and Aunt Gin's family and my ex husband. I hope that they get in touch with her. Thank you again, Linda for providing us with this space! It is appreciated!
    Lisa Lovett

    ReplyDelete