Friday, August 31, 2018

Timothy Robbins, BHS 1976

Rick Ramsey, BHS 1959 posted this on Facebook:

You Whiskey Benders sad news from my neighborhood Tim Robbins passed away earlier this month from heart problems he was 60 years old BHS class of 1976. He told me a week or so before he died that he needed a new heart. He was on the transplant list but didn’t make it, sad. No other details at this time.


UPDATE: I received an email from Tim's cousin George at Tim's services.

Hi Linda I see your post about Tim. I am his cousin George. I just wanted to let you that his memorial service is Sat Dec 15th 2:00 pm at the Methodist Church on Glen Oaks. I see that Wiskey Bend has closed down but hopefully you can spread the word to his friends from there.

Thanks, George

1 comment:

  1. Tim's memorial service is Sat Dec 15th 2018 2:00 pm at the Methodist Church on Glen Oaks.

    ReplyDelete