Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dennis Keith Sabin, BHS 1970

Dennis K. Sabin, age 54 died unexpectedly in his sleep on January 1, 2007 at his home in Portland. Dennis had been in Portland since 2005 and was the general manager of Portland Memorial Funeral Home and Mausoleum and a member of the Cemetery Association of Oregon. In September 2006 Dennis was elected Vice President of the Cemetery Association of Oregon.

Dennis was born in Glendale, California May 29, 1952. He married his loving wife, Judi in 1974. He was a graduate of the California College of Mortuary Science in Los Angeles.

In addition to his spouse, Judi, Dennis is survived by two sons, Matthew and Michael, his mother Helen Sabin and brother Norman. Dennis was looking forward to becoming a proud grandfather in March 2007.Services were held Saturday, January 6, 2007 at Portland Memorial and was laid to rest January 10, 2007 at Menifee Valley Memorial Park in Sun City, California.

1 comment:

  1. This is my grandpa and I was the one he was excited for and I thank him for making me the person I am.I love you grandpa

    ReplyDelete