Friday, June 11, 2010

Papra DeDe Larsen, BHS 1988

Papra DeDe Larsen, BHS 1988

Mountain Democrat (Placerville, CA) - Monday, November 27, 2000

Papra DeDe Larsen , 30, of Cameron Park died on Nov., 21, 2000. She was born on Oct. 26 1970 in Anaheim. ,Ms. Larsen graduated form Burbank High School where she was a cheerleader. She earned her Associates degree from Glendale College in Dance and Choreography and was pursuing a bachelor’s degree while attending local colleges. She was a very dedicated and sensitive member of her family. She was deeply loved by family and friends for her gentleness and unfailing compassion. Ms. Larsen was a wonderful mother and friend to her beautiful daughter Brianne and loved her more than anything on earth. She had a great love for music, dance, and children.

She is survived by her parents, Duane Larsen of Laguna Niguel and Claudia Lyle Larsen of Cameron Park, her grandparents Dorothy Goff Meacham and Lowell Meacham of Salt Lake City and Duane Larsen of Hendersen, Nev., her daughters Brianne Rivers Larsen and Baby Hannah, and her sisters Tami Lyn Smith of Laguna Niguel, and Shain Eddi Davidson of Placerville. A service will be held at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28, at Green Valley Mortuary.

1 comment:

  1. I think about you everyday, Papra. I am so lucky to have had such a great friend as you were. I miss you tremendously and I know I will cheer with you again. I have some new moves! I love you with all my heart. RIP. Your friend forever...Tina Marie Peters

    ReplyDelete