Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sherry Anne Valle Entz, BHS 1983


Sherry Anne Valle Entz, BHS 1983

Sherry Anne Entz died Wednesday, January 7, 2009. She was 44 years old when she passed. A lifetime resident of Burbank, California, Sherry died at UCLA Medical Center in the city of Santa Monica. Her cause of death was due to a short battle with Ovarian Cancer.

Sherry was born on September 24, 1964 in Burbank, California to Frank and Martha Valle. She was a 1983 graduate of Burbank High School and had a career in the Fiber Optic industry for over 13 years. She was married to Harold Hyatt Entz, Jr. on October 11, 1997. Together they were raising their three young children, Emily age 8, Hyatt age 7 and Ryan age 4, until she suddenly became ill.

Sherry was a devoted mother and wife; she loved her family and was a good Christian woman who was well known for her loving and generous heart and strong moral character.Sherry Entz is survived by her husband and friend Hank Entz, her children, Emily, Hyatt and Ryan. Also her parents Frank and Martha Valle, her siblings, Judy Ware, Richard Valle, Steven Valle and her mother and father-in-law, Harold and Esther Entz of Glendale.

The services were held at Saint Mark’s Episcopal Church in Glendale, California on January 13, 2009 and were officiated by Reverend Mark A. Weitzel. Her interment was at Forrest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills.

15 comments:

  1. This is my aunt. I miss her very much. -Savannah. This was my aunt to we all took it very hard I wish I could have seen her one last time but. i know shes in a good place watching over us I to miss her very much -Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was my aunt too but soon our family will be reuinited as a family once more.-Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you auntie sherry. And you will foreverbe in my heart.-Savannah Mariah Perez

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.I.P Aunt sherry you were a kind hearted woman every time you saw Savannah and I you hugged us so hard we miss you very much so does everyone when everyone talked about you there where only kind words you will always be in are hearts
    - Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous
    This was my aunt sherry. She was very sweet to me I love her so much i will never forget her love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so much to say but I will just say that I love you soliloquy much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is probably like the third time i have talk about her in here. but its because i love her very much. she was always nice to everyone . and she was a good cristian woman and person. i would say mor but i would need about three pages for it. love you aunt sherry very nuch and i always will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this is Savannah Mariah Perez and I am here to talk about my aunt Sherry sooo much and I need to say good things about her because the only things to say about is good things because she was a very good person. Her children are really nice and I know this for reasons. One, they are my cousins. Two they are awesome. And three they take after their mother. She was many many things like nice, awesome, sweet, pretty, cool, wonderful, and more. She was very brave and she was also entelagent. Like I said, she was a very good person and everyone in her family knows that. I have more to right but I am really tired so I am going to finish tomorrow. Goodbye and goodnight. I know you are safe wherever you are. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOU AUNTIE SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you Auntie Sherry very very very much. She was a great person. Everyone loved her dearly. From your darling niece, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am wirting this right now because I just saw a video about this little girl who had a special kind of cancer but died on september 26 2012. she lived for s couple months more after she found out. I am writing this here because that little girl reminded me of aunt sherry.my aunt had a short fight of cancer like the little girl did.when someones family member dies in your life because of cancer, its very hard for the family. the little girl also reminded me of my aunt bcause the little girl was so awsome nice sweet strong and never gave up just like my aunt.-Savannah
    p.s. WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE SHERRY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone this is savannah I know this is like my hundreth time writimg something about my dear aunt sherry but I just love her so much. She was a really great person, friend, wife, daughter, sister, and mother. I <3 u so much. R.I.P auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love you auntie sherry we love you very much and we will never forget you. Savannah Mariah Perez

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love u aunt sherry. Nd happy early b day. I wish u were here so we can celebrate it with u. We all miss u nd I wish I was in California celebrating it with our family nd friends. I will wish happy b day again on ur real b day. I miss u sooo much. We all do but on ur b day is not the time to be sad its the time to be happy nd remember all the good times we all had with u.
    From your niece,
    Savannah Perez

    ReplyDelete
  15. MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From,savannah

    ReplyDelete