Monday, November 23, 2020

Mary Stavroula Brotsis Andersen, BHS 1967

Mary Stavroula Brotsis Andersen 

July 10, 1949 - September 6, 2020 

Mary Brotsis Andersen, passed away this past Sunday from cancer. She graduated from Burbank High in 1967.

Mary worked in Hollywood and was the Public Relations and Press Coordinator for the TV series "Santa Barbara" which aired from 1984 to 1993.

She is survived by her 97 year old mother, Barbara Brotsis, and her brother, Peter Brotsis, BHS '61. Peter was by her side as Mary peacefully passed away. Mary was cremated and burial was in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills, California. A service will be held at a later date after Covid-19. She will be missed by her family, friends and BHS 67 classmates.



2 comments:

  1. Mary and I spent 9th grade together in several classes. She was one of the funniest ladies I ever met in this life. Tipping a Casimamno's Tonic to her with much respect. She'd know what I meant *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the nicest person I have ever known. She always called me her little sister. I just heard of her death while looking for her phone number that I lost. Very sorry to hear of her passing.
    Linda Tuduri Jones

    ReplyDelete