Friday, January 29, 2021

Susan Caggiano DiSalvo, BHS 1971

Susan Caggiano DiSalvo, BHS 1971

We lost classmate Susan (Sue) Caggiano DiSalvo this past August to cancer. She had three children and was living in Reno with her husband.  She had a very long career with Southwest Airlines. This is another devastating loss. 💔

Here is a lovely FaceBook post from her daughter:

I love you so much, Mom. You left life without any regrets, and surrounded by the many people that love you. There was no one who met you and didn't fall in love with you. I'm so happy you were there for my wedding and to give me strength and love for my entire life. We all love you and miss you so much, but you gave so much love. You'll be with me all the time, and hey, who knows. I might even become a gardener after this. Help me with that one, though. I'll need the assistance.

Thank you, Mama. ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment