Saturday, February 19, 2022

Joyce Rudolph Walker, BHS 1973

Joyce Rudolph Walker, BHS 1973

Posted on Facebook Today.

Our dearest Joyce lost her fight today, February 19, 2022 after a long and difficult battle.This is a text from Rick Mathewson, a true friend who cared for her throughout these difficult years. 

"It is with great sorrow that I’m informing you that Joyce Rudolph Walker lost her battle with cancer at 3:04 PM today, February 19, 2022. I’ve never seen anyone fight as hard as she did for over 3 1/2 years with this terrible desease.  She has been such an inspiration to me. I know she loved you all. I have no info on services at this time."

 Love you Joyce.

NOTE: Joyce worked for many years with the Burbank Leader Newspaper as a writer and reporter. She was a member of the Burbank and Burroughs Alumni Drill Team. Joyce will be missed by all who knew and loved her. Rest In Peace!










1 comment:

  1. I knew Joyce when we were 14-15 years old. We hung out at McCambridge pool one summer. My first crush. Godspeed Joyce.

    ReplyDelete