Thursday, September 13, 2018

Jack Richard Arringdale, BHS 1967

It is with a heavy heart to announce the passing of one of my classmates. 

Jack Richard Arringdale was born on August 30, 1948 in Los Angeles County, California to George Richard and Lorena Mae Sweeney Arringdale. Jack graduated from Burbank High with the Class of 1967. 

After high school Jack served in the United States Navy serving in Vietnam where he attained the rank of GMC3. On February 6, 1971 in Los Angeles County Jack married his fellow classmate Theresa Joann Hunter. The marriage must of ended in divorced as Jack married second to Wendy Lou Saxon on June 17, 1986 in Clark County, Nevada and his first wife marries Joseph Vincent Cotton in 1993. His first wife Theresa Hunter Cotton  passed away in 2016. I created a Find A Grave Memorial for her and the other day I received an edit for me to link her to her first husband Jack Richard Arringdale and that is when I learned that Jack had passed away 8 years ago on February 25, 2010 in Springfield, Missouri. I did not know they had married each other until then.

That was the first I learned of his death. Jack was buried in the Springfield National Cemetery in Springfield, Greene County, Missouri. He had been living in Missouri at the time of his death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment