Sunday, January 23, 2022

Kristi Kathleen Bertrand Herrera, BHS 1987

Kristi Kathleen Bertrand Herrera, BHS 1987

Kristi Herrera was born on September 8, 1969 and passed away on January 19, 2022 in a Los Angeles Motel/Hotel. According to the Los Angeles Medical Examiner her cause of death was deferred pending additional Investigation. She was just 52 years old.

Kristi's father was former Burbank High Principal William Bertrand he passed away in 2015. She is survived by her husband Rene Herrera, children and siblings. No other details at this time.

May she rest in peace. She will be missed by all who knew her.

Rene Herrera, Kristi's husband posted this tribute to his wife......
 
10:45 January 19 2022 was the day the Earth stood still, galaxies collided and God lost control and screwed up.
 
My wife, soulmate, best friend, High School sweetheart took her last dying breath in my arms and was ripped in an untimely fashion from this Earth. 
 
I have seen countless dying people in my line of work and even held a dying best friend in my arms but nothing could prepare me for this. 
 
I want to thank everyone for reaching out to me and our family with your kind and heartfelt words, it is evident that Kristi had made an impact on you. 
 
Kristi always said if it was the last thing she did she was going to get this Family together and close… And she did! 
 
Our immediate family, our in-laws, cousins, uncles, aunts have been together ever since her untimely passing. 
 
We’re it not for all the love, thoughts, encouraging words, thoughts and prayers I would have be very happy and tempted to chase after her even if it meant going through Hell first. 
 
Kristi Kathleen was an inspiration to the world and was a magical Bright Candle that lite the way for everyone. She was always there to help anyone or anything in need. She was selfless and truly put everyone before herself. Her love and desire for life was always visible by her beautiful smile. She was never judgmental no matter what race, religion, ethnicity, political view. She was always the mediator and would never take sides but would listen to everyone and offer a solution. Her motto was always to find the good in people rather than focus on the bad. We have been through Hell and Highwater and back and lived, loved and laughed til her very last breath. 
 
She took a little street punk and turned him to a mushy loving Old Grandpa she never gave up on me and always strived to make me a better person. Even in my darkest hours she was a beacon of light for me to follow. All of the lame brain ideas and hobbies she always supported liking it or not. I’ve had an incredible journey with her and I cherish every moment. Our time was cut way too short and has left me and countless of others a huge void and broken Heart that can never be repaired or filled. 
 
They say God has a plan well I think I need to have a discussion with him cause not only did he make a catastrophic mistake but he broke the mold with her. 
 
She has left some enormous shoes for our family to fill and there will never be another woman like her! 
I love you Kristi Kathleen with all my πŸ’”and soul and cannot wait too see you again. I will talk to you, love and cherish you til the day I die. Which in it of itself will seem like Hell. But you’ve given me such a large family and taught me how to love so deeply that I promise to take the reigns taking care of our family and carry on your dreams and wishes of keeping everyone United.
I love you Baby forever and always! πŸ’”❤️‍πŸ©ΉπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ½
 
I know you are up there with Mr. Bertrand and will be keeping an eye on us. I will be looking for a pair of Monarch Butterflies fly around. 
I assume I’ll have to keep rooting for Dodgers as well! πŸ’™
RIP Kristi.  

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart Rene. πŸ™❤️πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete