Saturday, August 27, 2022

Christopher J. Bettencourt, BHS 1980

Christopher J. Bettencourt, BHS 1980

Christopher J. Bettencourt was born on November 17, 1962 and he passed away in Los Angeles County, California on August 10, 2007. According to a facebook post awhile back a classmate said that Chris choked on a piece of food. Chris's official cause of death from the Los Angeles County Medicial Examiner was listed as an accident at his residence due to Aspiration of Food Bolus. Christopher was just 44 years old. Gone too soon. May he rest in peace.



1 comment:

  1. Chris I heard you passed away years ago. I've been searching for the cause never could find out anything till now. I'm sooo sorry.πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” I will never forget your beautiful smile... you'd pull up on your motorcycle and there it was! Always that infectious smile of yours! My heart is broken my dear dear friend. It's been years since I've seen you...you were a huge part of my teenage year's. Today and though out the years when I'd think of you it was always your warm smile that filled me with joy...I can still see it in my thoughts like it was just yesterday. I have missed you sooo much over the years.
    You were a wonderful friend to me.

    Love always,
    -Gina ❤️

    ReplyDelete